The rEvolution will not be Properly Licensed
You want justice, clean air/oceans, liberty, natural rights, peace, animal rights, earth rights, economic stability, and freedom? There is one method of ‘activism’ that would effect mass positive change in all of those areas! Mass Civil Dis-Obedience!
Traditionally, we attempted to effect change in one of three ways. (Elections, Protest, or Violence)
1) Elections: Please understand that it is impossible to transform our world via Non-Consensual Government. We have been trying to elect moral and aware politicians for decades, and although there may have been a few, the vast majority of our Politicians are predators. It’s basically impossible to get moral people in Government when the current Predators own the Printing Presses, the Media, the Military, the Police, and have created a system of entitlement that maintains the status quo. By definition, you cannot join the mafia to make the mafia good.
2) Protest: Please understand that it is impossible to transform Society via Protest. Standing on the streets yelling and holding signs, simply does not work! May I suggest to stop yelling and waving signs while still paying ‘taxes’. Taxes are the payment for goods and services offered at the barrel of a gun. Is there any good or service so good, that it needs to shoved down your throat?
3) Violence: Using immoral methods to bring about a moral society is contradictory and does not work! Coincidentally, this is the very reason that non-consensual government does not work. Government is using immoral force on behalf of those in Government who decide what the common good is.
The only defense against tyranny and fascism is Mass Civil Dis-Obedience!
1) Put aside our religious differences. Muslims, Christians, and Atheists can stand together, shoulder to shoulder, against the predator tyrants that rule the world. Once we are free, than we can have peaceful philosophical debates.
2) Stop participating in the false left/right paradigm. If half the people in the country want to work together in social communities, sharing work, food, profits, etc. and the other half want to live more independent than both are ok! There is no reason why every single person should be forced to live the way the rulers of the collective decide. By keeping the country divided roughly 50/50, the predator minority maintains control. Other than natural law/rights (no violence or violation of rights), all other rules should require consent of the individual, similar to contract law! In a free society we can have thousands or millions of flavors of communities that voluntarily choose social obligations.
3) Go ahead and try to effect change in Government and keep protesting, but most importantly ‘Dis-Obey’ immoral laws and stop paying taxes! Support those who dis-obey immoral laws. Ask yourself, is he/she hurting another in anyway. Other than the laws pertaining to violence and violation of rights, all other rules need to be consented too. Do unto others as you would want done to you!
4) If the Environmental is of importance than realize that the taxes you pay to the Government are used to not only protect guilty corporations (via the EPA and the Corporate Veil) but also used as subsidies (corporate welfare) to enhance their filthy ways. Sure, keep on reducing your need for GMO foods, Fossil Fuels, etc, but you must refuse to pay and participate in the destruction of the Environment. Guiltless corporations do not dump trillions of gallons of oil into the ocean, people do – and they need to be held responsible or environmental destruction will not end! Do not engage in Violence acts towards corporations, simply stop contributing to them and believing in the illusion of Government!
5) If the WAR is of importance than realize that the taxes you pay to the Government are used to perpetuate wars, not end them. Paying taxes for bombs used to annihilate innocent civilians is immoral. Sure, a few bad guys may have been killed, but the point is Control, not protection. The only way war will end is when we stop paying for the wars and the individuals within the military decide to put down the guns. Self-Defense is ok, but do not initiate violence.
6) If Freedom and Liberty are of importance than you already realize that the bigger Government becomes the less Freedom and Rights you have. BUT – please expand your understanding of Freedom and Liberty to also include Animals and Mother Earth. Stop supporting the factories that measure production by the number of Animals they process a minute or by how small of a space they can jam the most amount of animals, it’s disgusting! Yes, we need energy but associating Green with higher costs comes from from fear of the ‘Left’. Help the Left understand that they don’t need more rules and more taxes to be Green, and then spend a few extra $$ and time to make ‘Green’ choices.
7) It’s all about deleting our ‘programming’. We have been programmed by our Media, Governments, Education, and Dogmatic Religions to be divisive slaves. Reprogram yourself to more understanding and to listen better..
Current Civil Dis-Obedience waiting for the masses.
Rebecca Campbell vs the US – http://nowisthetime.us/about/
OPPT – Foreclosing on the Bankrupt Corporate Governments – http://oppt-in.com/
ITCCS – Found many leaders Guilty of Crimes against humanity – http://itccs.org/
Marc Stevens ‘No State Project’ – 90% success rate in court, simply asking for Proof of Jurisdiction. http://marcstevens.net/
International Consortium of Investigative Journalists – Journalists who found that the very leaders who enforcing taxes are hiding their income from being taxed in offshore tax havens – http://www.icij.org
Green Shadow Government – https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m3zNyEIR-Ww – http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/16102-another-government-is-necessary-the-people-can-rule-better-than-the-elites – http://clearingthefogradio.org/earth-day-celebration-announcement-of-green-shadow-cabinet-with-cheri-honkala-christopher-cox-and-sean-sweeney/
Proofs that the Income Tax is illegal – Bill Benson http://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/ – Sherry Jackson (Ex-IRS) http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd320.htm – Joe Banister (Ex-IRS Enforcer) – Larken Rose and his section 861
Posted on May 2, 2013, in activism, Banking, Big Pharma, buisiness, drugs, Energy, Food, gas, Government, Health, Human rights and Liberties, Natural resources, Nuclear waste, oil, politics, Protest, revolution and tagged Human rights, Indonesia, Joe Banister, OPPT, Ron Paul, Sherry Jackson, United States, United States Capitol. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.