The six-wheel rover has been parked for more than a week at a sand dune where it has been busy scooping up soil, putting it in a bucket with one of its mechanical spades, then overturning the bucket onto the martian surface and sprinkling a little water over the sand to keep the sand castle turrets together.
Mission scientist Joel Salmons expected Curiosity to build the “biggest frickin’ sand castle Mars has ever seen.”
“The martian soil is very fine but when we get Curiosity to sprinkle water over it, the sand castle turrets stay in place.”
The car-size rover will leave a sand castle legacy from earth on the Mars surface that some say may last thousands of years.
“We just hope there is no gust of wind or anything. I don’t even know if Mars has wind, jeez beats the heck out of me. I’m a scientist and I don’t know that,” one of the Mars rover operators revealed.
Donald Trump claimed on Fox news he has a major announcement to make about the president on Wednesday that will change the election.
I can reveal exclusively what the surprise is likely to be. My Trump sources tell me it is one of the following ten things;
2. That means Obama is an alien
Or it could be:
3. Obama and Hillary have had an affair, mostly conducted on Air Force One
4. This explains what happened over Benghazi – they were on date night and missed it.
Or perhaps it is that
5. Obama is gay, and Trump has found out
6. This explains all that Bromance with Bill Clinton stuff, ever see how they embrace each other?
Or maybe it is that
7. Obama is a cross dresser and thinks he is Oprah Winfrey
8. That explains why her magazine is called O
9. Obama is becoming white, he has that Michael Jackson thing going
See, that was easy.